Following the approval of the legislative decrees of 22 April 2021 no. 52 and 18 May 2021 n. 65 (urgent measures relating to the epidemiological emergency from COVID-19), following the issue of the guidelines for the resumption of economic and social activities of the Conference of Regions and Autonomous Provinces of May 20, 2021, and by virtue of all other regulations currently in force, all Bammers are advised that (in addition to the well-known rules of spacing, use of the mask, sanitation, etc. that we all know very well by now but it's always good to review) at BAM! Campfire of the 12-13 June at the Lausen Refuge the following rules must be respected.
The BAM! Campfire 2021 program will end at midnight on 12 June and resume at 6.30 on 13 June 2021. But at midnight, those who want to stop and have a chat can rest assured: their clothes will not become rags, because we are in white area! Sooner or later, however, everyone to sleep, that Sunday we get up early.
What is the Green Card? It is the document that certifies that within the previous 9 months you have healed from Covid or that in the previous 9 months you have obtained the complete vaccination certificate, or – again alternatively – that you are in possession of the negative result of a swab – from the previous 48 hours.
To date, as long as Veneto is in the yellow or white area on the 12-13 June, the Green Card is NOT required to access the event.
(Remember that it is however necessary to cross orange or red regions).
This does not mean that we must not respect and follow the rules for containing the pandemic, in the interest of everyone.
So, summing up the main ones:
– measurement of the temperature at the entrance
– signature of the anti-Covid self-certification
– use of the mask indoors and also outdoors, except when doing sports
– respect for the interpersonal distance of one meter
– positioning of the tents ensuring the spacing of 3 meters between the front entrances, and 1.5 meters in case of use of accessories or appliances (tables, deckchairs, chairs etc.)
– disinfection of furniture inside and outside the tents
– at shows and meetings it is necessary to attend seated, wearing a mask, each in a position that respects the distance of at least 1 meter from the others, in every direction
– for the catering part, follow the indications given by the refuge.
We will make it 💪🏻
At the shows (which will all be outdoors), everyone will be assigned their own place in compliance with the rules of social distancing.No hugs, but many glances!
If on 12-13 June 2021 Veneto does not fall within the white or yellow areas, the event will be postponed to the 4-5 September 2021. Do not worry, it will be like living a time jump: not exactly like in 1492 almost one thousand and five, but still cool 😉